Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Warnicke Scholarship Race Postponed

There will be no double point Bob Warnicke Scholarship Race on Oct 5th.
This race has been postponed until further notice.
Unfortunately the track is in need of some repairs and we are unable to host a race at this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
There will be no practice on Thursdays and no racing on Saturdays.
The weather has caused some damage to the track and it is not safe for riders in some spots.

If you have any questions please leave phone # so we can return your call.

Thank you